Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life, the author is a Poet....



Life truly is poetry in motion.  

Life doesn't stop until it is over and rarely does it slow down.  

But the beauty of it all "is" there to be found.  

This walk with Christ is pure poetry.  

The mystery.  The seeking.  The shaking of our heads in thought.  The delight in imagery that He speaks.  

His words, spoken in His Word and through man, captivate my heart and draw me closer in.  

The rhythm.  The emotion of it all.  The more I listen to these words, the more I dig deeper to the heart of it all.  

It is all Beauty and it is all Love and everything, yes everything, is a Gift from above.

I've been quiet this last week and I have questioned this quietness and little desire to write but as I felt the need to open this page, God began to awaken inside.  Not that I haven't seen or heard from Him this week, He just began to but two and two together for me regarding this lack.

My attention has been turned to the many lost, broken, hurting, striving, struggling, desperate, standing, believing, searching but waiting on the Lord.

Yes, you read that correctly.

WAITING ON THE LORD.

When life wants to rush us along, when answers don't come easy, when the fog is slow to lifting, when fear is ever crippling, when joy has exited the rear of the building, when well intended people really screw up, when darkness is over shadowing and our knees have been frequently bending, we can be present to all that we are feeling and find stillness in Him.


Isaiah 40:31

King James Version (KJV)
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; 
they shall mount up with wings as eagles; 
they shall run, and not be weary; 
and they shall walk, and not faint.




Dear friends, a lot is weighing heavy on my heart and I know it is God that has led me to this as I know it is God that led you here.  If you could please remember these, listed below, in your prayers.  I know it will be much appreciated.  I also know that you will be strengthened by their thoughts and their words as they write from the waiting place with eyes expecting His Glory.




And if you have a need, please know that I am here to take it to the Lord in prayer.  I may not know you but I love you and He loves you so much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment